Our rapidly growing technology company is hiring! For over two decades, Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) has been developing and manufacturing complex net-shape components using metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing technologies for the firearms, medical, industrial and defense industries. Our proprietary technologies, ProtoMIM® and Printalloy® position APP as the first choice for some of the largest original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the country. We design, engineer and produce metal components that improve the performance of our clients’ medical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods.
At APP, we realize that we are only as good as our people. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company match, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability, life, and AD&D insurance.
Guided by our four core values, we tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of the industry. We encourage Fun. We strive for Excellence. We foster Accountability. We promote Transparency. As we continue to grow, APP looks to hire self-driven individuals who move fast and think big. We are just getting started!
- Strategic minded human resources leader
- Creative, “Outside the box thinking” for employee development
- High-Integrity and exhibit diplomatic decision-making skills
- Drive culture and employee engagement
- Quick-to-connect and understand others
- Detail-oriented, requires the completion of simultaneous tasks quickly and correctly
- The primary responsibilities of the CHRO are to lead, strategize, execute, and hold the appropriate employees accountable for results in recruiting, compliance, company culture, and training.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing career development, performance management, payroll processing, succession planning, risk management and safety, retention, training, events planning, policy making, compliance, compensation, and benefits.
- Work with the company's leadership team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Develop HR Strategic Plan and Execute
- Craft HR policy and ensure compliance and records.
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition Specialist to help develop comprehensive strategic recruiting plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Work closely with the Training Coordinator to ensure all employees are confident and able to perform their jobs well in a safe and efficient manner.
- Work closely with the Employee Engagement and Retention Specialist to ensure that APP presents a “great place to work” culture with low turnover.
- Maximize a culture of Fun, Excellence, Accountability and Transparency
- A BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university; MBA or MA/MS in human resources or related field preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of HR experience, with at least five years of executive HR experience.
- SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) or SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) certification preferred.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.