Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) is a fast-growing high technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of net shape metallic components using Metal Injection Molding (MIM), and 3-D powder metal printing technologies. Using our trademarked technologies – protoMIM® and printalloy®, APP is the first choice of many OEM’s when rapid development of new components is required. We manufacture components that make our client’s surgical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods function better.
APP offers some of the best benefits in the Central Pennsylvania Region. These include: Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, and life and AD&D insurance.
- Involves multiple, simultaneous projects with varied activities in a fast-paced environment
- Work is technical with established standards and guidelines
- Focus on expertise-based problem solving
- Must make quick decisions based on quality standards, policies and procedures
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and assures consistent achievement
- Develop and implement databases, data analysis, data collection systems and other strategies to optimize efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain databases and data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and present to management
- Filtering and “cleaning” datasets to locate and correct errors in code through review of various reports and performance indicators
- Work with the management team to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Organize and lead meetings with business and operational data owners
- Offer insight to all aspects of the organization and continuously strive for a deeper understanding of business drivers
- Aid in forming data management and governance processes
- General IT tasks including but not limited to troubleshooting and installation
- Use of variety of IT equipment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 3 years of software experience is required
- Experience within a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI, IntelliPlex, Crystal Reports) and databases (SQL)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Proficient in SQL and Excel
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.