Our rapidly growing technology company is hiring! For over two decades, Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) has been developing and manufacturing complex net-shape components using metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing technologies for the medical, industrial and defense industries. Our proprietary technologies, ProtoMIM® and Printalloy® position APP as the first choice for some of the largest original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the country. We design, engineer and produce metal components that improve the performance of our clients’ medical devices, hand tools, defense, and sporting goods.
At APP, we realize that we are only as good as our people. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company match, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability life and AD&D insurance.
Guided by four core values, we tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of the industry. We encourage fun. We strive for excellence. We foster accountability. We promote transparency. As we continue to grow, APP looks to hire self-driven individuals who move fast and think big. We are just getting started!
This position is an internal customer liaison who ensures seamless communication between APP and its clients from initiation to delivery
- A highly customer focused position whose primary focus is to drive both internal and external customer satisfaction
- APP is a fast-paced work environment where you will be responsible for balancing multiple projects correctly and simultaneously
- Responsible for interpreting customer requests and issues quickly and accurately
- Willingness to acquire additional job responsibilities as company grows
- Administer all internal sales activities including: leads, quotes, customer POs, vendor quotes, order acknowledgements, sales order entry, contracts, pricing, and document control
- Maintain customer relationships with existing and potential customer accounts
- Process and coordinate customer purchase orders to ensure effective flow of information
- Manage opportunities through the entire sales process including initial communication, scoping, quoting and transfer of purchase orders from sales to internal engineering
- Support business development efforts by managing and qualifying new sales leads
- Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of customer needs and requirements and provide relevant solutions
- Monitor all customer documentation (drawings, models, updated PO’s) and communicate issues when necessary
- Respond to and remedy customer inquiries in a friendly, prompt, accurate manner
- 2-year degree in business or equivalent in experience. (Combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Experience with customer management software such as ACT!, Salesforce, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent oral and written and phone communication skills. (i.e.: tone, vocabulary, etc.)
- Strong commitment to customer advocacy and exceptional customer service
- A detailed oriented, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to act as a liaison between multiple departments with efficiency
- Possess diplomatic skills and be a quick, responsive thinker
- Helpful in nature and have strong, friendly follow-up skills
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.