The Inside Sales position is responsible for serving customers and driving customer satisfaction. As the internal customer liaison, the Inside Sales representative strives to solve the customers challenges, create solutions, and ensure a smooth sales process from initial PO to the on-time delivery of a product.
Education and/or Experience:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business
- 3-5 years’ experience in B to B administration
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with customer management software such as ACT!, Salesforce, etc.
- Proficient with MS Office products -- Excel, Word. PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience in a sales support role for a technical/engineered product
- Experience in a customer service role
- Strong oral, verbal and written communication skills necessary to work across all levels of the organization and to effectively communicate with customers
- Strong commitment to customer advocacy and exceptional customer service
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of all internal sales activities – quotes, customer POs, order acknowledgements, and sales order entry
- Error free processing of customer purchase orders
- Manage and track production orders, contracts, and pricing with customers
- Manage sales leads -- follow up and qualification of leads for sales team
- Managing opportunities through the sales process including initial communication, scoping, quoting, and transfer of purchase orders from sales to internal engineering
- This position will create systems and track data regarding all sales activities
- Seek out correct documentation from customers when needed (drawings, models, updated PO’s)
- Administration of customer and vendor NDAs
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Advocate for the customer to ensure that their needs are completely satisfied
- Drive and monitor customer satisfaction
- Build APP brand loyalty
- Follow the standards of ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 International Standards
- Other duties as assigned
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.