Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) is a fast growing high technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of net shape metallic components using Metal Injection Molding (MIM), and 3-D powder metal printing technologies. Using our trademarked technologies – protoMIM® and printalloy®, APP is the first choice of many OEM’s when rapid development of new components is required. We manufacture components that make our client’s surgical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods function better.
APP offers some of the best benefits in the Central Pennsylvania Region. These include: paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, and life and AD&D insurance.
- Position performs specialized technical work efficiently with confidence and competence
- Must have above average attention to details and be concerned for correctness of work
- Must be able to complete tasks on time in a faster-than-average pace
- Position is task oriented with a conservative, careful and cautious approach to work
- Must have high standard for quality and accuracy while adhering to guidelines and procedures
- Must be self-motivated, organized, ability and desire to document processes, and ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- MRB team member responsible for driving resolution to quality problems, particularly in the molding operation but capable of investigating all areas
- Document best practices, standardize work, create work instructions, develop training materials, and train manufacturing staff to spread the knowledge gained across all shifts
- Assist in implementation of robotic systems, optimize automation of parts handling
- Understand maintenance requirements for equipment, support PM, identify and drive improvement opportunities to increase the reliability of our manufacturing equipment
- Understand feedstock impacts on performance and help troubleshoot issues
- Drive schedule attainment and OTD objectives for molding
- Engineering associate degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of manufacturing experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Self-motivated, organized, ability and desire to document processes, ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Use of Lean tools: 5 Why, 5S, visual workplace, waste elimination…
- Excellent communication skills – document and share findings/solutions
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be safety conscious and present self in clean, well-kept manner
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.