Our rapidly growing technology company is hiring! For over two decades, Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) has been developing and manufacturing complex net-shape components using metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing technologies for the firearms, medical, industrial and defense industries. Our proprietary technologies, ProtoMIM® and Printalloy® position APP as the first choice for some of the largest original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the country. We design, engineer and produce metal components that improve the performance of our clients’ medical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods.
At APP, we realize that we are only as good as our people. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company match, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability life and AD&D insurance.
Guided by four core values, we tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of the industry. We encourage fun. We strive for excellence. We foster accountability. We promote transparency. As we continue to grow, APP looks to hire self-driven individuals who move fast and think big. We are just getting started!
This position is an internal customer liaison who ensures seamless communication between APP and its clients from initiation to delivery
- Must be an effective communicator with a strong ability to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of and responsive to their needs and concerns
- The ideal candidate should be friendly and genuinely interested in the business agenda and needs of the team
- Focused on building and maintaining relationships
- Ability to work in faster-than-average work environment
- Must be detail oriented and work efficiently and effectively
- A “how can I help you?” attitude is necessary
- Conduct market and account-based research to assist sales team and strategy development
- Scope and analyze prospects to determine their “pain” and recommend sales approach
- Maintain and update company website with new content and technical whitepapers
- Create and manage an internet marketing strategy i.e. Google Ads
- Implement marketing and advertising email campaigns using Salesforce, and/or MailChimp
- Collaborate with web designer for any design changes/updates
- Develop and manage the creation of promotional materials with graphics designers
- Supports sales staff by scoping prospects, sending literature, and processing new sales orders
- Organize and plan meetings, travel, and tradeshows by developing schedules and assignments
- Provide support to sales department as needed
- Manage brand identity and ensure guidelines are being followed company-wide
- Assist human resources in their ongoing recruitment efforts through social media and other outlets
- B.S. in Business Administration, Marketing, or Communication
- 2+ years’ experience in business to business sales or marketing