Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) is a fast-growing high technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of net shape metallic components using Metal Injection Molding (MIM), and 3-D powder metal printing technologies for the defense, medical and industrial industries. Using our trademarked technologies – protoMIM® and printalloy®, APP is the first choice of many OEM’s when rapid development of new components is required. We manufacture components that make our client’s surgical devices, hand tools, and sporting goods function better.
APP offers some of the best benefits in the Central Pennsylvania Region. These include: Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, and life and AD&D insurance.
- Socially-focused, connecting quickly with people in a warm, poised, and enthusiastic way; requires "how can I help you?" attitude
- Very fast paced team environment: must jump in and roll up sleeves to help out when necessary
- Must be detail oriented, requires the completion of multiple tasks quickly, correctly, and simultaneously
- Will involve motivating and persuading others to achieve the organization’s goals
- Attention will be spent on building and maintaining relationships at all levels of the organization
- Adherence to established guidelines and procedures is important
- Consensus decision-making; rather than independent decision making
- Strong, friendly follow-up necessary on delegated tasks
- Integral in conflict resolution within the organization
- Mitigate potential risks
- Work with hiring manger to identify staffing needs and achieve staffing levels
- Source potential candidates using the most effective means (social media, college contacts, technical schools, professional networks…), screen, interview, background checks
- New employee orientation
- Lead employer branding activities
- Performance evaluation administration
- Maintain and update employee policies
- Schedule, plan, prepare and administer company meetings and employees events
- Administrate employee recognition program
- Maintain all employee, medical and other HR files
- Other accounting and administration duties
- Bachelor’s degree Human Resources or a related field
- 5-10 years Human Resources, payroll, and other business administration experience
- Knowledge of employment laws and practices, including FLSA, EEO, ADA, FMLA and other necessary laws and regulations
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.