Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) is hiring a Process Engineer to join our rapidly growing technology company. For over two decades, APP has been developing and manufacturing complex net-shape components using metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing technologies for the firearms,edical, industrial and defense industries. Our proprietary technologies, ProtoMIM® and Printalloy position APP as the first choice for some of the largest Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) in the country. We design, engineer and produce metal components that improve the performance of our clients’ medical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods.
At APP, we realize that we are only as good as our people. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company match, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability life and AD&D insurance.
Guided by four core values, we tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of the industry. We encourage fun. We strive for excellence. We foster accountability. We promote transparency. As we continue to grow, APP looks to hire self-driven individuals who move fast and think big. We are just getting started!
- Develop, configure, and optimize manufacturing processes from concept through production
- Manage specialized work efficiently with confidence and competence
- Above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work, and strong commitment to tasks completed on time • Ability to communicate component work instructions and monitor task completion for accuracy and expediency
- Ability to perform most manufacturing position activities including furnace loading/unloading, startup/shut down, and WinSPC data collection
- Hands on problem solving
- Complete individual or team projects as assigned
- Coordinate and execute engineering studies while monitoring/maintaining ES System
- Create Manufacturing Specifications
- Participate in process development (R&D/Engineering/Manufacturing)
- Design and build Fixtures/Gauges/Tools
- Collect, analyze, and present data
- Document and perform Design of Experiments (DOEs)
- B.S. in engineering or other technical discipline
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Minitab
- Experience with polymer compounding, injection molding, sintering, or CNC machining
- Ability to design tooling, fixtures, and part using solid modeling software
- Team player who can also work independently and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask with a high sense of urgency