Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) is a fast growing high technology company that specializes in the development and manufacturing of net shape metallic components using Metal Injection Molding (MIM), and 3-D powder metal printing technologies. Using our trademarked technologies – protoMIM® and printalloy®, APP is the first choice of many OEM’s when rapid development of new components is required. We manufacture components that make our client’s surgical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods function better.
APP offers some of the best benefits in the Central Pennsylvania Region. These include: Paid Time Off, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match, profit sharing, long-term and short-term disability, and life and AD&D insurance.
- Ability to manage specialized detailed work efficiently, with confidence and competence
- Above average attention to details, concern for the exact correctness of work
- Strong commitment to tasks completed on time in a faster-than-average pace environment
- Must be self-disciplined, able to perform detailed, specialized work
- Task oriented with conservative, careful and cautious approach to work
- Must have high standards of quality and accuracy
- Must follow and comply to established guidelines and procedures
- Must be comfortable in making decisions in area of specialty, based on gathered information
- Able to show strong follow-through from start to finish on delegated tasks and assignments
- Perform incoming, in-process, and final inspections on products using various equipment
- Perform capability studies and gauge R&R
- Produce certification documentation on first article and final inspections to prescribed method
- SPC data entry and interpretation
- Log and manage quality opportunities in QOS system
- Interaction with clients regarding quality documentation/requirements
- Internal auditing and working knowledge of ISO standards
- Other responsibilities as assigned by manager
- Associates Degree in Technical Discipline
- 5 years of professional Quality Control experience
- Proficient use of quality measurement equipment including SmartScope and/or Keyence operation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel and Word), MiniTab and SPC programs
Please include personal e-mail when applying.
Advanced Powder Products provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.