Our rapidly growing technology company is hiring! For over two decades, Advanced Powder Products, Inc. (APP) has been developing and manufacturing complex net-shape components using metal injection molding (MIM) and 3D metal printing technologies for the firearms, medical, industrial and defense industries. Our proprietary technologies, ProtoMIM® and Printalloy® position APP as the first choice for some of the largest original equipment manufacturers (OEM) in the country. We design, engineer and produce metal components that improve the performance of our clients’ medical devices, hand tools, firearms, and sporting goods.
At APP, we realize that we are only as good as our people. For that reason, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes paid vacation, sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company match, profit sharing, medical, dental, vision, long term and short-term disability life and AD&D insurance.
Guided by four core values, we tackle complex challenges and push the boundaries of the industry. We encourage fun. We strive for excellence. We foster accountability. We promote transparency. As we continue to grow, APP looks to hire self-driven individuals who move fast and think big. We are just getting started!
- Enjoys steady, even-paced work
- The position is technical and analytic within established systems, standards, and procedures
- The successful candidate will have a high-level professionalism and act as support to management and colleagues
- Must operate with a collaborative approach in a structured job environment
- Support Accounting department with tasks including, but not limited to entering accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Assist with confidential paperwork
- Maintain and compile information into weekly, monthly and yearly reports as assigned
- Organize and maintain front office filing Responsible for general office functions including answering incoming calls and inquiries, forwarding correspondence, and ordering supplies as needed
- Assist with organizing business travel and tradeshow coordination
- Coordinate and prepare for company meetings, employee events and client visits
- Provide administrative support for multiple departments including Engineering, Quality, Human Resources, Accounting and Sales
- Associate degree and 2 years or equivalent work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Knowledge of Accounting procedures and principles
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience in an ERP manufacturing system preferred
- Experience with accounts payable and accounts receivable is a plus